Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Saturday, October 23, 2010

9 Month Letter

Dear Camy,

This might have been the biggest milestone month so far! You started CRAWLING! October 11th to be exact. You have been army crawling for a while now but all of the sudden you decided you wanted to start pulling up and standing and crawling EVERYWHERE. I really think it happened because you saw all your friend's crawling and walking at your friend Katelyn's 2nd birthday party. You are SO proud of yourself too. It's adorable. It's like you want to say, "Look at me Mommy! Look at Mommy!"

These monthly letters can get kind of confusing since it says 9 month letter but actually it's about everything that went on in your 8th month. Anyway, you didn't sleep very well this month. Actually I would go so far as to say it was as bad as when you were a newborn and now I know why! I took you to the doctor last week because you had a cold and the doctor measured you-- you grew over 2 INCHES in the last 2 months! That's a lot! No wonder you were waking up crying so much. You only grew 1 pound and are still in the 5 and 10% percentile. You wake up at 8am. Eat a bottle, solid food around 11am, bottle around 2, solid at 5 and bottle at 7pm. Napping around 10-11:30am and then again from 1-2:30pm.

We went to Dewberry Farm with your favorite foursome and godparents. We had so much fun ;) You were great and were showing off too.. ha ha... Strangers were very impressed that you were holding your bottle by yourself. That's my girl! :)

You also have more teeth coming in. You got your bottom 2 at 6 months and this month you got your top side tooth. I can also see the top 2 teeth breaking through.

You also started clapping and drinking (0r attempting) to drink out of a sippy cup. You are very smart!! I say "arms up" and you put your arms up. So cute! Of course I have this on video and will post it soon.

Something that still melts my heart is when I go to pick you up in the mornings from your crib. You always are so happy to see me but now you are standing up holding the crib rail waiting for me! SO C-U-T-E! Love it! I get the biggest smile on my face just thinking about it. God is Good! Your daddy and I still can't believe how blessed we are to have you in our lives. Every night at dinner we all 3 sit around the table (you in your highchair) and we say grace and thank God over and over for sending you to us. We love every (and I do mean every) minute with you! You are just the happiest baby always. You smile at strangers and get so excited when you see me or your daddy that you start flapping your arms and legs.

Before I know it you will be walking and turning 1! I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I can't believe you are already 9 months old. You are absolutely perfect and we love you so much!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

16 pounds 3 oz.
27 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment