Sweet Connor,
I don't think I could love you anymore than I do right now! You are unbelievably perfect. You are smiling and cooing all the time and giggling whenever you see me or hear my voice. I love it. You also LOVE your sister and she loves you. She gets up every morning asking for Connor or "baby" when I pick her up out of her crib. When we go downstairs she runs as fast as she can to find you. She makes sure you have your "uh oh" aka pacifier and "night night" aka blanket at all times. You don't even like pacifiers and she can't understand why because she loves hers! She wants to "hold" you and when she does you are all smiles. It warms my heart. You have this side smile going-- it's pretty cute.
I'm still nursing you every 3 hours during the day. Makes it hard for Mommy to leave and get anything done (especially Christmas shopping) but you are nice and healthy. You did have your first cold this month and I hated it. Your cough sounded horrible and it broke my heart. You also spit up alot after each feeding. Cam never did this. I guess each child is completely different because you are very calm and relaxed. You are sleeping on average between 8-10 hours now. (yippee!) I usually bath/feed you around 7 and then you sleep until 3:30 or 4. Two night again you slept until 5:30(!!) It was awesome!
I love to just watch you. I really can't believe you are 9 weeks old. It makes me sad that the time has gone by so fast. You are so big that it's starting to hurt my back to hold you. You are wearing 6 month clothes and they are getting snug. I laughed the other day because your Gap jeans are 6-12 months and they fit you perfect in the waist and I just roll up the bottom. Anyway, the other day the nanny got Campbell dressed for me and brought her downstairs in YOUR jeans. The best part is they fit her perfect (waist and length)! She wears 12 month clothes (but I buy 18 mn). You guys can wear the same size! LOL
Stats:
weight 13 lbs 10 oz 82%
lenth 23 1/4 in 65%
head 15 1/2 in 62%
We had a little scare at your 2 month check up but after seeing the specialist everything seems to be okay. We spent Thanksgiving and almost 2 weeks in Coleman visiting Honey, Pepe', Aunt Ammy, Uncle Bubba and Madden. We had a great time. You also were baptized on December 11th at Chapelwood Methodist. It was a very special time for our families.
I found a picture of my dad when he was your age. You look just like him. A lot of people say you look likr me (secretly so excited since Cammy looks identical to RJ) which makes sense because I look like my dad.
You are such a pretty boy. I should say handsome but I like pretty. You have dark blue crystal clear eyes and blondish brown hair. Your eyelashes are longer than mine.
It seems like just yesterday I was HUGE and pregnant. Little did I know you would be such a big baby. I thank God every day for you and Campbell. You are my world and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I love you son!
love,
Mommy & Daddy
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment