Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Last 6 Months...

I am so embarrassed that I have "skipped" out on blogging the last 6 months! Everything was good for a while and then life just got crazy busy and then there was no way to catch up blogging.  So now I'm at a crossroad.... do I pick up where I left off and try to play mad catch up or do I just say screw it?!?! Poor Connor. I've cheated him (on the blog only!).  I started this blog so I could make a book someday for both kids but now I don't know what I'll do.  Any takers out there to put a blog book together for me?!? ha! I'll pay big bucks! ha!
I'll try my best to catch up-- Here goes nothing-- Hold on tight!
Connor will be 11 mns next week! eeek! He's such a sweet and easy baby. Smiles all the time. Loves Campbell. Crawling and pulling up on everything. Has the prettiest light blue eyes I have ever seen.  They twinkle all on their own :) He's just so pretty (can I say that about a boy?!?!) He weighs 21 pounds and is the same weight as Campbell but feels so much heavier.
Campbell is 31 mns and SO.MUCH.FUN! She talks up a storm.  Complete LONG sentences that you can understand perfectly. Loves to sing. Can sing every word to Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and many more.  She's like a little adult.  She has to have her purse, bow & lipstick everywhere she goes.  She mimic's everything I do. I am absolutely loving this stage just not the independence that comes along with it. She must do everything on her own and is learning her boundaries.We are also sleeping in a big girl bed (since July 16th) due to us crawling out of our crib one afternoon.  She's loving being a "big girl" and is to say she is in LOVE with Cinderella is an understatement! I think we both can quote every word from the movie.
We just got back from a family vacation to Watercolor, Florida with ALL of the Johnsons.  Lots of fun! The kids loved the beach just not the sand... ha!
Campbell started school and 1st ballet class. The cutest.thing.ever!
Connor started Little Gym and loves the one on one attention!
We celebrated 4th of July here in Houston with a festival and swimming pool fun.
I went to Europe with RJ (France and Italy) back in April for 2 weeks. So relaxing and much needed vacation.
That's about all I have for today! I'll try and stay up to date especially since I really enjoy seeing other friends and families blogs.







There is nothing better than being a mom! I absolutely love it (exhausting too as so many of you know) but truly truly rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment