Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, May 16, 2011

15 Month Stats

This picture makes me laugh. She's such a girly girl. She rounded up all her bows she could find in her reach and brought them to me to put on her head around 9am one morning! I put the first one on and then she said "Uh Uh Uh" and gave me another bow. She also found her each headbands and wore them as bracelets. God I love this girl!



Alittle late since Campbell will be 16 months this week but here are her 15 month stats. Better late than never, right?








18 lbs 4 oz (1%)
29 inches (12%)





You might think from still being in the 1% on weight that Campbell is not eating enough. Wrong. This little girl can put the food away. She is constantly snacking on something. She also usually cleans her plate for dinner. RJ and I are amazed at how much she can eat especially when it comes to mexican food. What can I say, she got my metabolism. I can put away the food too. LOL





She's talking up at storm. Favorite words, Uh Oh, Daddy, Dada, Momma (hardly ever hear these special word anymore), Side (for outside), Ball, Dog, Doggie, etc.





She loves peas and pears-- can't get enough. She also likes broccoli, califlower (weird, I know), green beans, corn, peaches and ice cream (she does not want to share either).





We've been off of bottles since 12 months and is really enjoying whole milk.





Still going to bed at 7pm but waking up around 7:15am now. Napping around 9:30-11:00am and then again 1:45pm-3:15pm.





Campbell is extremely busy and into everything these days! That's really an understatment. She loves my makeup drawer, pearl necklaces, all bracelets and my shoes of course. I look up most of the time and she's got a necklace in her hand (don't worry Mom, I watch her like a hawk with these), bracelets on her arms, and trying on my shoes. Not just any shoes either, it's usually always one of my Tory Burch shoes (what can I say, the girl has good taste).





She also has a temper. Oh yes. I said a stubborn temper. When she wants something she says "Uh Uh Uh" and points. If she doesn't get it, she hides her face in her hands and acts like she's crying. (So dramatic!) Just last week I wouldn't give her another puff because she needed to eat her "real food" first. She started crying bloody murder as loud as she could in the restaurant. Very embarrassing. She also likes to throw herself on the ground when she doesn't get her way. She physically flat lines herself. Oh Lord help me.





She's also a sweet, sweet little girl. She will come sit in my lap and lay her head down on my shoulder for no reason. I get sloppy precious kisses whenever I want. She is so full of personality and loves to smile at everyone. Its priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment