Take from http://www.babycenter.com/:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Now, from me: Baby Boy still doesn't have a name :( Working on it though. He's also still breech and very active. It's hard to get up and down because he's already very low. Also, I failed my 1 hour glucose test by one point (130) :( So I had to take another 1 hr test and failed it again (158). Now, I'm scheduled for the dreaded 3 hour glucose test this Thursday so please say a prayer that I pass it. To say I've been upset about my results is an understatement. I just have to remember that God has a plan for me and the most important thing is that my little boy is okay. On a positive note, the nursery is finally getting planned (at 32 weeks!). Hopefully it will be completed before October 11th (our scheduled c-section date as of now).
I'm still doing good on my weight (I gained 25 pounds with Miss C and hopefully can do the same with baby boy). Not really craving anything, just trying to survive this heat. Sleep is getting harder and harder to get these days between all the midnight/early morning bathroom breaks and lying awake worrying about everything I still need to do with the house before the baby comes. I feel like I'm been pregnant for my whole life. I don't even remember what it feels like to be non pregnant and comfortable... LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment