Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Double the Blessings, Double the Fun!

Such an exciting time in the Johnson household. My sister and her new husband just found out they are expecting a little baby girl at the end of February. We are 'over the moon' about it! They wanted to start a family right away and that they did ;) A little honeymoon baby! Crazy! I'm so excited our little one's will be the same age. A couple of weeks ago we had a small family get together to celebrate our Baby Boy and my sister's Gender Reveal. It was so much fun. I wish I would have pulled my camera out sooner to get pictures of other guest too.




I made this for the party thanks to a friends' tutorial blog (thanks Jean!!!)


Jen (due in Dec) and I
The happy parents-to-be.... it's a GIRL! Aren't they just the cutest couple?!?
RJ and Marcel doing what they do best-- BS'ing! ha!


My sister (due very end of Feb w/a girl) my Mimi, me, my mom


The Big Sister-to-be


Laura, me, Lane

my sister Amber and I



2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time!!! So neat that the cousins will be close in age too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures and the banner turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete