Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy One Month Connor!








Happy One Month Sweet Boy!




Connor,


WOW! It's your first one month letter. I can't believe it! You are the most precious, sweetest most cuddly little boy I have ever seen. You fit right into our little family and I can't think of life without you! I'll admit, before you were born I was worried about how I could love someone else as much as I love your sister-- well, from the moment I held you for the first time it was love at first sight! I can't keep my eyes off of you I love you so much.


You are a whopping 10 1/2 pounds right now. Nursing is going great and you love to eat :) You are waking up every 2-3 hours like newborns are supposed to but on your 4th week exactly you slept 7 hours straight! holy cow. A couple of nights this week you have slept 5 hours but then the next night you are back to ever 2-3 hours.


I can't tell exactly who you look like. One minute you look like Campbell and then the next you look like your Uncle Will and the May side of the family. You have dark olive skin like your Pepe', Daddy Don, and myself. Beautiful dark blue eyes and a round little face. I think you have your daddy's nose. One of the first things I noticed was your tiny little hands-- they look exactly like your Papaw's. I wish you could have met him. You are such a big baby! You are taking in about 4 ounces every 3 hours. No wonder you are so big.. ha!


You are sleeping in our room for right now and will surely outgrow your adorable bassinet soon. Your sister LOVES to come find you. She's protective of "baby" and anytime she hears you crying she comes running to your side. You two are going to have a great time growing up together. She loves to help feed you a bottle or "hold" your pacifier for you (steal it is more like it!). We are working with her to be gentle. She likes to pet you for a few seconds and then knock you around to make sure you are still alive. Great. Like I said, we are working on that. Hopefully by the time you can actually read I will have this under control.


We had your first Halloween. You were a cow--too cute! You gave me quite a scare when you rolled over for the first time (back to tummy) on day 20! I think it was totally a fluke because it scared you too!


Your daddy is on cloud 9 about having a friend to watch football with and to teach how to play sports. He's already so proud of you! We love you so much Con Man and can't imagine our lives without you :)




Love,


Mommy and Daddy





No comments:

Post a Comment