Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Surprise! No, really SURPRISE!!!"

Surprise I'm back blogging {today at least}! Now for the real surprise...... WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN! Yep, It's still a shock to us too and I'm 13 1/2 weeks. The kids are so excited! Campbell "only" wants a sister (surprise surprise) and Connor says he wants a "brudder".  It's so cute. Connor is talking up a storm these days. He really does do everything she does including trying on lipstick (lord help us! ha). Campbell has changed so much also. She's such a big girl and a huge help! She loves to dance! Dances all day long. As girlie as they come while Connor is bouncing off the walls like a typical boy.
Baby #3 will be gracing us with his or her presence early July and I can't wait! The miracle of growing a baby is just that-- a miracle. I feel so blessed to get to experience it both the good and the bad. Baby #3 was a complete surprise but aren't surprises the best?!?! As of now, we will be finding out the gender right after Valentines.  I know it probably would be more fun to wait and find out at delivery but I'm just not that type of person.  With two other littles, I need to have things in place. I like to pray and talk to the baby by name and personally it just makes it more real for us. Do start praying now RJ and I can agree on a name! We both can get pretty stubborn.
I really do love looking back at my blog to see how I felt at each week.  I wish I would have written down more.  Right now, we found at 5 weeks we were pregnant and I promise you 5 minutes later I already had a pooch! ha! Dang third child! I started the whole morning sickness/throwing up at 6 weeks and it still hasn't stopped. It started only in the morning, then moved to the evening mainly and now it's all day long.  I was sick like this with Campbell if you are wondering--- for 7 months! Pray it goes away soon. With Connor I was just very nauseous.  I will say I am popped out just like I did with Connor. Maybe even bigger but that crazy part is with all this throwing up I'm down 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  My sister is due 4 weeks before me (how fun!!) and she's a toothpick. I easily look farther along than her and funny thing is I can only laugh about it! Baby #3! ha! What can I say? I'm a babymaking machine, I guess. Anyway, I want to keep things "equal" and will try to get better at blogging. Hope everyone is doing well! This will be our final baby by the way-- tubes are getting tied! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment