Okay, so I guess I will post a picture of the new Ashley. You can barely see a baby bump. Everyone needs to thank Lane for this picture because if it wasn't for her I would not have taken it. She's having me take pics every week and she is also my inspiration for the blog-- Thanks Lane! :)As you can tell I have done a little shopping since I quit my job. Oh yes, I quit my job. That is a whole other blog on it's own day! But I will tell you it wasn't an easy decision. I absolutely LOVED the people I worked with and am going to miss them dearly but R.J. and I needed to start this new chapter in our lives. It has always been very important to both of us that I stay home and raise the children. I'm very lucky to have such a great husband. Both of our mom's stayed home and as you know we are very traditional people. That doesn't mean it was easy especially trying to clean out my room by myself when I couldn't really lift anything and I was very hormonal and emotional. Thank goodness for my sister and Ash Rhodes!!
I've also been VERY SICK! This little baby has already thrown me for a loop. I didn't know a person could throw up 19 times in 48 hours and lose 4 pounds. I thought I was dying-- really! I kept telling R.J. I wasn't going to make it. I have never been so sick. I have never seen R.J. so worried either. He didn't know what to do. I think he felt really bad for me as he was holding my hair back everytime.. lol! The good news is Dr. Irwin gave me Zofran (nausea medication they give cancer patients) and it has helped with the throwing up part just not the nausea. Each day gets better and better and I'm just hoping and praying the morning sickness stops at 13 weeks. The doctor said it can last the whole pregnancy. If so, I'm warning you for your own good--you don't want to come around!

No comments:
Post a Comment