Some of you already know, but we have a little baby Moses on the way! We are 9 weeks along so that means the due date is January 24, 2010- my mom's 50th birthday! We are super excited (and nervous) about meeting the little person. We went to our first doctor's appointment about 2 weeks ago and saw the heartbeat for the first time. It's a little bitty tiny thing right now. R.J. and I have been reading this book called Your Pregnancy Week by Week and found out this week (week 9) Baby Moses is the size of a medium green olive (about 1 inch long). Its toes are being formed and its hands and feet are more recognizable. Of course we won't find out the sex of the baby until the 5th month (we are going to find out). Please keep us in your prayers and help us pray the baby will be healthy and the pregnancy goes smoothly.
We are only having one baby that we know of (sorry for the disappointment--- Laura and Marcel take the cake with the Quads!!) I keep joking with R.J. that I am worried to go back to the doctor because everytime Laura would go see Dr. Irwin (we are using the same dr.) he would find another heartbeat!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love thge new blog Ash! Lookin' good!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cute blog, except where is the mention about your wonderful, supportive principal!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteOMG! CONGRATS! that is so exciting!!! I wish you guys all the best from Singapore :) Blog looks great... i stumbled upon it from Leah's.
ReplyDeleteTake care sweetie and I hope you feel better!