Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday Weekend

R.J. and I hanging out by the Four Season's pool with my favorite cousin Lezleigh and her husband John. Thanks for making my b-day so great. Love ya Lezleigh!
My wonderful family came down to Houston to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. We stayed downtown at the Four Seasons. It was so much fun and a great weekend getaway! I think it was one of my best birthdays ever. My sister got a new camera and was very camera happy so if you are on facebook you know what I'm talking about.. LOL! Anyway, I really miss seeing them and it was so nice of them to come all the way from Coleman. My dad, brother and all 3 dogs were there too! Did you know the Four Seasons allows dogs? How great is that! They even had a little doggie bowl and food laid out in the room when we got there. We ended up leaving the dogs (except Maddie of course) at our house but it was a great weekend. I have the BEST FAMILY EVER! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment