Campbell has a new cousin! Hooray! William Andrew Meyer made his debut Friday, July 2nd at 11:24am to Kate and Drew and first time grandparents Aunt Barbara and Uncle Walt. Drew is RJ's cousin who lives in Detriot. We love William already and CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM! Congrats Meyer family :)
Campbell's cousin total now:
2 girl cousins on my side, Brooklyn (2 yrs old) and Emory (2 1/2 yrs old)
2 boy cousins on RJ's side, Franklin (8 months old) and William (6 days old)
Let the good times begin!
*On a side note, I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a little bit. Hopefully, I will be back soon but right now I need some time off.

What a lovely name he has! :) I am so jealous of all the cousins. My William has zero cousins and no signs of any to come.
ReplyDelete