Today I'm begging for some special prayers for my grandfather, Wayne May. He had a stroke in his brain stem on Monday and we are still waiting to see what all has been affected. He's in ICU and has been transfered to Shannon Hospital in San Angelo. Please pray for my family and especially my grandmother, mom and her brothers.
Also, if I can ask one more favor, please pray for my Aunt Terry. She was in a head on collision on Sunday coming back from her granddaughters 2nd birthday here in Houston. It's been a rough week for the May family (hence where I got Campbell's middle name) but this is the time when we need to have the most faith in the Lord and his plan for us and our loved ones.
"God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present help in trouble" Psalm 46:1
"Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always" 1 Chronicles 16:11
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your grandpa and aunt are in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete