Aunt Ammy and CampbellMarket was soooooo much fun as always! I love this time with my mom and sister. Krista (Kiki) and her sister (Aunt Abbey) came with us along with my godmother Taryn. We had such a great time. I found out Abbey reads my blog-- she's so funny! I love her and Krista :)
If you were wondering how Campbell did at Market she was AMAZING! She only cried one time (wanted a bottle) but other than that she was wonderful. She LOVED market but who am I kidding of course she would HAVE to love market being my daughter. LOL! I've been to both the January and June market since I was born. I have only missed a hand full of times and one was this January when Campbell was born. I would have gone then too if the doctor would have let me!
People couldn't believe how great Campbell acted. We shopped until we dropped and she slept in the baby bjorn. She just smiled at everyone. I owe a HUGE thank you to my sister for caring her around all day at Market. It wasn't easy let me tell you but Aunt Ammy was a trooper!
Campbell- 5 months and 5 days
1st of many Market trips


No comments:
Post a Comment