I know, I know, I said I am taking a "blogging break" and I really am but I just had to share pictures of Campbell from this morning. I can't believe she's 6 months old today! I love her so much and can't remember life without her! Okay, enough for now... we are off to the Galleria to buy her a special 1/2 birthday gift (don't tell RJ.. LOL) See you back here in about a week :)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
6 Months Old Today!
I know, I know, I said I am taking a "blogging break" and I really am but I just had to share pictures of Campbell from this morning. I can't believe she's 6 months old today! I love her so much and can't remember life without her! Okay, enough for now... we are off to the Galleria to buy her a special 1/2 birthday gift (don't tell RJ.. LOL) See you back here in about a week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment