C,
Wow! This month flew by. You are so mobile and into everything! You are crawling and pulling up on everything you see. I think you are very smart (of course I would say that). You are so aware of your surroundings. I have said this from day one. It absolutely amazes me as to how observate you are. You're like a little "mini me". You don't miss a thing. When we are in a restaurant, you make eye contact with everyone and even look around me when someone new walks in or something new happens.
You are also very busy. You walk around the ottoman, talking up a storm, seem to understand me when I'm talking to you, use the correct facial expressions during our conversations, and crack us up with your personality. I'm afraid I have a "live wire" on my hands ;)
You and I play dress up almost everyday. You love clothes, jewelry, shoes and anything shiny. A girl after my own heart! It's so much fun and everywhere we go people are stopping and commenting on what a beautiful baby you are. You are eating it up and giggle back at them everytime. You are such a ham. ha ha On another note, you are becoming very bashful. You lay your precious head down on my shoulder when you get embarrassed around new people. It melts. my. heart. Your daddy and I love it. You also put your head down on our shoulder when you are tired. It's so sweet and it's the little moments like this that I want to bottle up and keep forever.
You go to bed at 7pm, wake up at 8am, have a bottle, eat breakfast around 9am, nap from 10-11:15am, lunch at 11:30am, bottle at 1:45pm, nap from 2-3:30pm, dinner at 5pm, and nighttime bottle at 7pm. And believe me we STAY on this schedule every day. It makes for one happy baby and even happier Mommy.
You still have 6 teeth and I think are getting more as we speak. 2 bottom and 4 on top. Lately, when you smile you are trying to show all your teeth... it's so funny! You smile as big as you can and wrinkle your nose. Have I mentioned your dimples? Yes, you have one on each side of those big cheeks.
You are very petite and still wear 6 month clothes but Mommy buys everything one size bigger so you can grow into it and wear it longer.
I have to say you poop more than anyone I know. After every feeding! It's like clock work. The pediatrican said you have a high metabolism which is good but lordy girl we go through the diapers around here.
You LOVE dogs! You follow Addy around the house and love to just sit and stare at her. She loves you too and comes up and licks your face and you get so tickled. You are definitely my little animal lover.
You said your first words this month. Really you started talking alot around 8 or 9 months but this month you just go on and on and on. You say "hey" and "dada" the most. If you ask your daddy he says your 1st word was dada (of course) but you really say hey just as much.
Aunt Ammy and soon to be Uncle Hilton had their engagement party this month in Coleman. It was your 10 month birthday and you were so good at the party. Aunt Ammy asked you to be a flower girl ;)
You recognize your name and understand what I'm saying. You know when you shouldn't be doing something (for example-- trying to pull the safety protectors out of the outlets). I will say "Campbell" and you freeze in a dead heat like your trying to be invisible and hoping I won't see you. It's too funny. You also have a temper (unfortantely you come by it honestly). When you don't get your way or get too tired you put your fist up and shake them at me. (Do I foresee a problem?!?)
You are absolutely the cutest baby we have every seen. You still don't have any hair but that's okay, I just put big bows and headbands on your head and you don't seem to mind. You amaze us everyday and it's so fun to see the world for the 1st time in your eyes. You are so mesmerized by every little thing. Sometimes I just look at you and think "How did I get so lucky?" God is so good and I pray that He watches over you and bless you always. Your daddy and I never knew true happiness until you. Happy 10 months sweet girl.
We Love You,
Mommy & Daddy
"Behold, I bring you good tidings of great JOY, which shall be to all people." Luke 2:10
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maddie wants to play with Campbell soon!! Katelyn is now calling her baby Campbell, Cammie. Ha. :)
ReplyDelete