Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Slumber party at Lollie's!



A couple of weeks ago Lollie and Poppy kept Campbell for RJ and me so we could go to an engagement party in Sugarland. They were a lifesaver! I'm so glad we live so close to each other. We dropped Campbell off and she was passed out. I thought, great she's going to sleep the whole time. We were only going to be gone for an hour. As soon as we left Laura said she woke up. I guess she only wanted a catnap. Campbell LOVES playing with her Lollie! They watched tv and played and played. When I came in this is how I found them. Too cute. C had one leg on top of Laura and was in the middle of her big king bed. Can we say C is totally comfortable around her Lollie?!? She didn't even care I was gone. She loves her Lollie and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment