Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, November 1, 2010

Campbell's 1st Halloween

For Halloween we went to the Fall Festival at First Baptist on Saturday and then over to our friend Amy and Brett's house (and baby Preston's) on Sunday. We had so much fun both days! I wish I had some pictures of the Fall Festival but unfortunately RJ left our camera on top of the car and we lost it. Yes, you read correctly. That's a whole other post. Poor RJ loses everything... his wedding cufflings from Tiffany's I gave him, his keys (every other morning!), his key card for work, etc. etc. etc. Okay, back to Halloween. On Sunday we went to Amy's to watch an awesome parade that goes through their neighborhood. It was so neat. A fire truck led the parade and thousands of kids followed behind. It was so cool to see all the costumes. Campbell was eating up the people watching. Thanks for having us Amy! (Did I mention she just had a baby 3 weeks ago-- can we say Superwoman?!?!)
Our cute little pumpkin
Daddy and the munchkin

Jean and me with our girls
Claire & Emma (4 mns) and Campbell (9mns)

My bunko group... we were baby factories this year!
From youngest (3 weeks) to oldest (9 mns):
Liam, Preston, William, Claire, Emma, Watson, Ella & Campbell

The bunko mommies


Sarah & Jackson, Aunt Lizzy, me & Campbell


I think this picture is too funny.... we all parked our strollers in Amy's front yard... ha ha It looked like a stroller parking lot!


The Moses family watching the hundreds (literally!) of kids walking in the costume parade.




Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Brian
Halloween- 9 months

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute and love all the strollers! How did I not even know about your bunco group? Looks like a great group! PS SO SAD about the pictures from Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete