Baby Boy Moses will be here soon! He needs a name and a nursery first, though :) Here's a picture RJ snapped before we went to dinner with Laura & Marcel and JP & Angie.
Here's some fun stats:
Week: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Boy is the size of a cantalope (now weighing about 4 3/4 pounds and almost 18 inches long)
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity clothes and some regular clothes just one size bigger. I laugh when I write this because usually I'm wearing my "uniform" every other day (pink workout shorts and tank top from Target).
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!
Movement: Lots of movement these days. I wonder if he is still breach?!? Pain below my right rib and kicking on my bladder. More and more hiccups lately.
Sleep: Hit or miss. Lots of bathroom breaks (ugh!) and Campbell is waking up in the middle of the night with growing pains so between the two babies (and the big baby sleeping diagonal in the bed) I'm not getting much sleep.
What I miss: Bending over! I had sandals on yesterday that had a little buckle, it was quite a sight watching me try to get them on!
Cravings: nothing really. too tired! ha!
Symptoms: I have to go the bathroom every 5 minutes, so annoying! He's dropped. Waddling too! Nesting is in FULL force.
Best Moment this Week: Soaking in a day of Campbell and Mommy. Sometimes I get so busy just surviving the day and trying to get all my "chores" done before the baby comes that I forget to breathe and just thank God for my sweet blessing he has already given me. Don't get me wrong, I pray for Campbell all the time and thank Him for loaning her to me but this particular day I really took in the small moments. Cammy is so precious and is growing up so fast. I can't believe it!
Also, getting the good news that I passed my 3 hr gestational diabetes test. What a relief! Whoop!

No comments:
Post a Comment