This post is mainly for me to remember so I don't forget the differences/similarities between Campbell's pregnancy and Baby Boy's pregnancy.
DIFFERENCES:
Campbell-- throwing up sick before and after every meal from 5 weeks to 7 months!
BB-- nauseous 1st trimester but not bad at all
Campbell-- didn't really start showing until 6 months and gradually gained weight throughout pregnancy
BB-- started showing literally at 4 weeks (no joke) and kept popping out until around 6 months and then finally leveled out.
Campbell-- couldn't eat lettuce, dressings, certain smells killed me, loved pickles and salty foodies
BB-- can eat everything this go around, loves sweets and italian food
Campbell-- swelling! (*note to self don't eat lots of salty things) Right foot was huge and had a hard time catching my breathe, carpe tunnel
BB-- no swelling, no problem catching my breathe, babies breach so lots of pain from his head being launched in my rib cage
Campbell-- lots of energy in both 2nd trimester and all of 3rd trimester
BB-- exhausted the whole 3rd trimester!
Campbell-- heat stroke in Florida
BB-- gestational diabetes scare
Campbell-- feel like I carried the weight everywhere
BB-- feel like I am carrying the weight mainly in my belly like a basketball
Campbell-- had a name and completed nursery by 7 months for sure
BB- has no name and no completed nursery and we are 2 weeks out!
Campbell-- could still get up and out of the bed at night between bathroom breaks by myself- no pain
BB-- lots of pain rolling to my side or *trying* to sit up on my own to get out of bed. I have to wake RJ up for help (I'm embarrassed to even type that! ha!)
SAME:
Campbell & BB-- looks like the same amount of weight gain as of now (I did just eat half a dozen cookies by myself so maybe I should wait on the weight thing.. ha!)
Campbell & BB-- didn't exercise during either pregnancy (bad me!)
Campbell & BB-- same issues of Dr. Irwin not thinking he will be able to deliver the babies
Campbell & BB-- remodeling a house both times
Campbell & BB-- blessed to have easy pregnancies
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment