Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally Remodeled!!

Wow, it's been so long since I blogged! Live has been crazy with the "we must remodel the whole house in only 2 weeks" phase I was going through. The house looks great. I can't tell you how happy I feel being in a clean house with floors! I have decided I love floors! Carpet, tile-- I don't care!! I just love not walking around on cement and trying to jump over tack strips. It's so nice not to have to put your shoes on when you step out of bed. I'm just so happy!

Here are a few pictures of the remodeling. It only took 4 months after the flood for us to finally remodel! We put new carpet, new tile and new baseboards throughout the house. We also put new cabinets in the kitchen, both bathrooms and laundry room not to mention a few more changes like moving the oven to a new spot in the kitchen, building in the refridgerator and totally getting a new master shower. We still aren't completely finished. I just ordered knobs for all the cabinets and R.J. still needs to calk. Also, I have painted the babies room (3 times-- totally a story in itself!!).







We still need to put the kitchen knobs on- I just ordered them!



The oven used to be in the spot of the long cabinets to the left. We moved the oven to under the stove and built this pantry. I love it!!!

















Our new carpet and tile up close and personal :)


























Like I said, still needs knobs.










Master shower-- TOTAL redo. Down to the wood framing!







































5 comments:

  1. Looks so good! Love! Love! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!! I was begining to wonder where you had gone??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good girl! Now I need pics of the baby bump and the baby room! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Hard work has paid off!!! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete