

RJ and I registered at Doodles this past weekend. What an experience! RJ had his feelings hurt that he didn't get to "shoot the gun" when my mom helped me register at Babies R Us a couple of weeks ago so I made sure and planned the Doodles registering around his schedule. I think it might have been a mistake. At one point I looked up and could have hurt RJ. He was acting like it was a "real gun" and was shooting everything he saw. He didn't care what it was. He put about 10 different burp clothes on there and didn't even look to see the colors or design-- he was just having fun shooting the gun! When I asked him to stop, he said I was being no fun. No fun?!? All I'm saying is I don't think we need it's a boy blue burp clothes. Do you? After about an hour in the store, he was ready to go. Shooting the gun wasn't as fun as he thought...LOL He was a trooper though for sticking it out! Registering can take forever :)

No comments:
Post a Comment