Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Growing and Growing....

This week I have hit the 22 week marker. The baby girl (who still doesn't have a name--poor thing!) is a foot long and weighs a pound already!! I can't believe it! She has been kicking like crazy also. I still haven't gotten to really get up and get things done like I want to because I've been under the weather. I think 2 weeks of fast and furious remodeling followed by one long week of too much sun and dehydration did me in (oh yes, I had a heat stroke in Florida on our vacation along with high fever and an infection--only me!). I'm doing better now but I feel like I have dropped off the face of the Earth. I went for my checkup the other day and my blood pressure is low and keeps dropping. What does this mean?? The doctor said it's better than high blood pressure and he's watching it. He said it explains why I haven't had much energy and to eat more red meat. Bottom line, I think I might be the weakest person alive. I hope I can actually have this baby! I'm trying to shield my friends from all the complaining.. lol! Sorry Mom and RJ, it's all you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment