Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ashley Moses Designs

bracelets
one of my favorites--- my ball necklace

brown topaz earrings (the 1st pair I ever made)



bracelets







So I've decided to blog about something other than the baby and RJ for once!! Yeah! I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing about them :) I was looking through some old pictures on my computer and came across these pictures. I don't know where my other jewelry pictures are but when I find them I will post them also. I've made a TON of stuff and usually wear most of it also! I planned on selling stuff but I can't seem to part with any of it yet.




You might be wondering how my hobby started... Well it went down like this... Before we found out about the baby back in April, I went out looking for a really cute necklace to go with this really cute jacket I had just bought. Of course, I couldn't find anything I liked so I decided that I should just make what I really wanted. Was I crazy?? I went to Dallas to the World Trade Center that next weekend and bought some 14 carat gold filled wire and started it up! I really enjoy it. The problem is as soon as I "got into it" the morning sickness kicked in (ugh!) Now that I feel better I'm hoping to start it up again-- I just want to get the nursery and some other major baby projects out of the way first.





No comments:

Post a Comment