Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Future Dad-to-be

As you all know, RJ doesn't read my blog (EVER!).  Why? He thinks its dumb and I agree sometimes.  Hopefully someone out there enjoys it :) Anyway, I just wanted to write a short little post about RJ.  A couple of nights ago I asked him to lock up and put Addy in her bed for the night.  He did and for some reason I came back into the kitchen after he had done this.  Addy has been sleeping in the laundry room lately because she was walking the bed at night and keeping us up.  Anyway (he would be embarrassed if he knew I was telling everyone this on my blog but since he doesn't read it I guess I will go ahead)....

Like I was saying, it was so cute I just had to tell everyone.  I went into the kitchen and happened to look over at Addison.  RJ had tucked Addy into her bed.  It was adorable!  He had put her little blanket on her and tucked in all the sides and her head was resting on the pillow.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of it. It just made me realize how wonderful of a father RJ is going to be.  He is so caring and has been so intuitive during our pregnancy.  He has made all but one doctor's appointment and he didn't go to that one so that my mom could go with me.  He also reads our pregnancy book every week to know what's going on.  I've heard this only happens during the 1st pregnancy but I am so proud of him for putting out the effort!  He's really had to put up with a lot from me.  He's so cute, when he comes home at night he loves to look at my belly.  He's fascinated with it and swears that he can tell when I grow a little each day.  I can feel how excited he is about the baby and it makes me so happy and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband. Thank you God for RJ:)

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute! and i love reading your blog :) RJ sounds like he'll be a great dad, and i have no doubt you'll be a great mom!! my prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete