Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun Baby Times!

Last weekend my closest girlfriends threw me a baby shower and it was SO MUCH FUN! We painted cute little onesies, ate some amazing food, and got to sit around and visit with long time friends. It was one of the best baby showers I have ever been to (I think I'm partial!). THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS! They made sure every little detail was perfect for me-- from the delicious Ohh La La cupcakes to the melt in your mouth chocolate bon bons everything was perfect. I can't begin to express how blessed I feel!!!! We took pictures but of course I forgot my camera so hopefully one of the girls will email me some pictures from the shower. In the meantime I'm going to post some "older" pictures I have of some of my bestest friends that were there!















No comments:

Post a Comment