Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh Baby Baby!!

I'm going to go ahead and apologize now to everyone who reads today's blog and also to those lucky people that I will run into in the next couple of weeks......

Lately I have had many eventful experiences. One is I can't catch my breathe. When you are around me, you will know what I'm talking about it! It's like I'm going to kill over at any minute! The baby is sitting so high that she is pushing all my organs up and pretty soon I won't have any room in my body for my lungs. The worst part is I have another 10 weeks of growing before her due date (YES, only 10 weeks until she's here-- I'm freaking out!!). I will hang in there though because I want her to be healthy and go full term but "lordy lordy honey child momma has to breathe!"

While I'm "venting" alittle (sorry-- I've been trying to be good) I want to mention that I feel (and look) like a big fat huge mama duck these days... LOL. I waddle around the house, I waddle around the mall and I waddle around the grocery store, I waddle waddle waddle. I feel like I have a target on my belly (or butt) because people just stare at me. I know what they are thinking-- it's all over their faces. Everyone is the same, "Poor girl, she looks so uncomfortable."

I just don't know how she is going to grow anymore in my belly. I mean, I am stretched to the max!! My stomach feels so tight and RJ swears that I am going to tip over at any minute... The crazy thing is my appetite has increased. The problem with that is I don't have anywhere to store any food because she's taken up all the room.

RJ came home from work last week and proceeded to tell me what "he thought" was the funniest story ever. He said his dad had eaten lunch with Brian (Lizzy's husband) and Brian had told Bob that he couldn't believe how BIG I had gotten! Bob responded with "I know!" RJ thought it was hiliarous!! Just hiliarous!!! He couldn't stop laughing..... let's just say I didn't find it as funny as RJ. Once RJ finally caught on to what was happening he quickly back tracked and said they thought it was all in my belly. Good one Urge!

Another funny site is me trying to get up off the ground or out of bed. Hiliarious! I don't have any tummy muscles anymore so I have to have help getting up. I've learned rolling over on my side to get out of bed works best. You never know how much of a chore this could be until you have to go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times a night. This past weekend I sat down on the kitchen floor of my parents' house to get something down low and flashed my mom as I was trying to get up! I had rolled over on all fours like a dog to try and brace myself and help myself up. I thought I was doing a pretty good job until my mom starts screaming and said she was scared for life-- thanks Mom!

Have I mentioned I have one foot (good 'ole right ankle) that is still swollen? It's great. Makes it really fun to walk these days or try and wear shoes. Nothing else is swollen. The doctor said it's because my veins are weaker for some reason in that foot but it's nothing to worry about.

Speaking of worrying that brings me to the "best of the worst"-- my wonderful anxiety attacks!
Now that's been fun! This past week I worked myself up so well, that I had to go for an emergency doctor's appointment because I thought I was having a heart attack. The anxiety attacks started last weekend after our Childbirth Class (go figure!). I watched enough videos on natural childbirth, episiodomies, cathedars, C-sections, stitches where stiches should never be!, IV's, and Epidurals to throw me into overload! That night is when the first one started. Then the worrying hit of not having the nursery finished in time. This whole time my blood pressure had evaluated and my pulse rate was very rapid. Then came the delivery of her crib. What a disaster-- this was the final straw. I had only been waiting on it for over 5 months when it finally got here and was the wrong color! I had to send it back after I had paid $150 to get it here. I lost it! LOST IT! RJ couldn't calm me down and we were stressed for time anyway because we were supposed to be on the road already headed to Coleman for my grandmother's bday/family reunion. What a great end to a crappy week. Friday morning resulted in an unexpected visit to Dr. Irwin's office before we could leave for Coleman. He said everyone was fine but it took me a while to settle down and stop crying. Then we got in the car for 6 hours and headed West. Poor Addy got into some candy or chocolate while we were in Coleman and was up all night both nights with tummy problems. It was like having a child sick without it being an actual child. RJ and I didn't get any sleep. We finally got home last night late after driving 8 hours through one of the worst rainstorms ever (the WHOLE 8 hours!), stand still traffic in Austin and then again on I-10, and a sick puppy with severe tummy problems. Needless to say, RJ and I are exhausted.

Everyone has crappy weeks now and then-- it's normal and human. Not everyone blogs about it like my dumb butt, but hey... whatever makes you feel better, right?? And I do feel alot better already! This week is going to be better I just know it!! I'm trying the positive thinking route... hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment