10 Things I Am Thankful For:
(in no particular order)
1. I am thankful that God died for our sins.2. I am thankful we will be blessed soon with a precious baby girl.
3. I am thankful I have a wonderful and supportive husband.
4. I am thankful I have an unconditional and loving family.
5. I am thankful for my thoughtful friends.
6. I am thankful I have a cuddling Addy.
7. I am thankful for my health and my family and friends' health.
8. I am thankful that God has blessed me with the life I have and that I will be able to stay home with our kids.
9. I am thankful I don't have to go hungry at night.
10. I am thankful that I don't have to worry about where I am going to sleep or how I'm going to stay warm.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with their families and can take the time and remember what they are thankful for. Happy Turkey Day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment