Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anderson cuties!

My sweet girlfriend Leah and her handsome little boy Clayton came by today to visit Miss Campbell and me.  Leah is one of the sweetest people I know! She is always thinking of others.  She brought me a "Mommy Gift". :)  It was so great catching up with her and getting to hang out with Clayton.  Clayton is adorable as you can see from the picture.  He looked like a "little man" with his Chuck Taylors, Polo shirt and rolled up jeans... LOL  He also was bashful in front of Campbell-- it was priceless.  I think it's time to give him a little sister Leah! :)

p.s. I love how Campbell is looking at the camera in this picture-- I think she's getting used to me taking pictures of her ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment