Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love at First Sight!

Campbell FINALLY got to meet her BFF Bella and handsome boyfriends yesterday and let's just say it was "love at first sight"! Campbell walked in the house (okay, got carried in) and immediately Gracie (my sweet Bella) threw her a wave and big smile.  It was adorable.  What was even crazier is Campbell smiled back!! It was like she knew she was finally getting to meet her future shopping buddy :) Laura, Ammy and I were cracking up! There were so cute together.

Cam also meet her future husband last night.... which Meijer boy would I be talking about? Well, I guess time will have to tell but I will say it's going to be a close race.  Landon (Lan man) was such a little gentlemen.  He sat beside her and was so quiet and just stared at her perfectly still.  He's going to be the quarterback of the football team and she's going to be his little cheerleader :)

Then there was Kale.... oh sweet Kale! Ammy is just in love with him! If he was 26 years older I think my sister would marry him herself.. ha ha... She loves her Kale! When he saw Amber he turned red and started blushing and smiling ridiciously.  It was priceless. Okay sorry Amber but back to Kale and Campbell.... When Kale got his picture with Campbell HE leaned over and put his arm around her! OMG! He had us all laughing :) He even took her bow off and it was like he was thinking, "You don't need that bow to make you pretty!"

Last, but not least, there was Parker (Parkie).  Let's just say MTV should call and request Parkie to be on Jersey Shore! He is the funniest little man I know and his lowriding pants hanging off of his skinny little body crack me up.   He is so alert and observate also.  I left Campbell's carseat by the couch and was standing up holding her and Parkie was looking "high and low" for her!  He looked IN her carseat, UNDER her carseat, UNDER the arm restraints, UNDER the blanket and even in her diaper bag.  Speaking of diaper bag, Parkie found Campbell's bottle and wanted to go to town on it... ha ha.. He also wanted to share her lovey lamb pacificer.

Ammy and Gracie

Parker looking "high and low" for Campbell

Parker asking Gracie where's Campbell? I know I just saw her!

Ammy and the love of her life Kale :)

Gracie looking for her BFF

Sweet Bella and Campbell-- the 1st of many pictures together!

Kale and Campbell

You don't need that stinkin' bow to look pretty :)

Parker saying, "Wait a minute Kale, your hogging my girlfriend!"

My sweet gentleman Landon and Campbell... I think she's in love!

Parker telling Campbell-- "Ummm.... my love, can I borrow your Lovey Lamb Paci?"

Me and my beautiful Bella

Parker still looking for Campbell... LOL

The girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment