Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Sweet January Babies

L to R: Madelyn and Campbell
L to R: Madelyn and Campbell

Today I thought I would post a picture of one of Campbell's best friends-- Mary Madelyn Adler.  Madelyn was born on January 18th (just 2 days before Campbell).  Madelyn and Campbell are "womb buddies" because her mom Jenn and I were due the same day and got to go through our pregnancies together.  It was so nice having someone to talk to at each stage of the pregnancy.  Jenn would fill me in every week on what was going on with the girls and what to expect at each doctors appointment because she on pregnancy #2.  Also, we got lucky and they moved into a beautiful home one neighborhood over from us so if we stay in our house through elementary school and middle school the girls will go to the same school :) Now if I can just get some more people with kids (hint hint Lane & Johnny) to move our way Campbell will be set! I actually met Jenn through Lane-- they were neighbors.  And you all know Lane is due ANY DAY! Miss Lucy won't even be 6 weeks behind Madelyn and Campbell so I can only imagine the fun to come with these 3!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!! I had so much fun sharing the pregnancy with you too! And can't wait for more memories with the girls. I'm just getting these uploaded now and will send some of my pictures you way because you can't have too many, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby girls! Can't wait for Lucy to join the crew.

    ReplyDelete