
When RJ surprised me with a trip to Playa he quitely realized the NIGHT before the trip that my passport was expired!!! Yes, that's right. We were supposed to be flying out Friday morning at 9am and Thursday night at 10pm he realized he should have checked my passport BEFORE he booked the trip. Oh well, it worked out after I begged the passport guy downtown Houston at 8am Friday morning to get my passport for me by Friday afternoon. Normally it takes 2 weeks to get a passport but I was not opposed to begging to get my passport that day. Luckily, the sweet old man's sister was kindergarten teacher and it sealed the deal! In the meantime, RJ was in charge of Campbell. This is what you get when you ask Daddy to watch her. He put her in the car in her pj's and then proceeded to give her EVERY toy in her bag when she started getting fussy. I had to take a picture-- at one time I looked up and she had 6 different toys in her carseat... ha ha... Poor thing was trying :)
No comments:
Post a Comment