Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Playa del Carmen

RJ surprised me with a trip to Playa to celebrate our belated 5 year anniversary which was back in June. It was wonderful!!! I still can't believe he planned all of this without me knowing!!! He told me we were going on a family vacation to Corpus Christi and Padre. I had packed for us and then the night before we were supposed to leave he woke me up and told me he had a surprise for me! I was dead asleep and thought I was in the middle of a dream. He asked for my passport and I remember telling him and then hearing a "Oh NO!" My passport was expired. We worked in all out (you will hear about in another post) and 2 days later-- it took that long to get my passport and book another flight. We had a great time and can I just say I have such a wonderful husband!!!! We didn't take a lot of pictures-- I wanted an actual vacation of doing nothing!



We bought Cam a mexican dress

She stayed with Grandpa Bobby and Mia


La Cucarcha La Cucarcha






Oh course we needed matching dresses!!

I was pretty proud of my little purchase :)












July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment