Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Portrait Party!

I wanted to share this with anyone that might be interested since so many people have asked me who I use for Photography--

Lane Harris Photography is having a Portrait Party on Saturday, October 23rd. You might be wondering "What is a Portrait Party?" Well, it's a fun opportunity to get updated pictures without the obligation to buy. The sessions are free, 30 minutes long, and will be at my friend Jennifer's inlaw's house. It's in River Oaks (Houston) and has a gorgeous backyard. You can take individual pictures, Christmas pictures (that is what Campbell will be taking) or family pictures. She will have morning and afternoon sessions and will schedule one session per thirty minutes.

You can visit Lane's website at http://www.laneharris.com/ to see samples of her work.

Lane takes ALL of Campbell's pictures. She took my maternity pictures (http://ashleymoses.blogspot.com/2010/01/maternity-pictures.html) Campbell's newborn pictures (need a reminder of them... http://ashleymoses.blogspot.com/2010/02/birth-announcement.html) and our family pictures that we took a couple of weeks ago (http://ashleymoses.blogspot.com/2010/09/family-pictures.html). She is wonderful! I'm not just saying that because she's one of my best friends. If you know me, you know that I am very particular and very hard to please when it comes to pictures. This is why Lane is so great-- she is too! She knows what will look best and won't give up until it's perfect. I've dealt with other photographers in the past and they don't always know what I think looks best. Lane and I are on the same page and I'm telling you I couldn't be happier with ALL of my pictures. They are so wonderful.

I just wanted to past this information along for anyone that might be interested. Photography can be very expensive (especially if you are me and want to capture every special event). This is a wonderful opportunity to get pictures of your little ones. Usually there is a sitting fee and the packages are outrageous but like I said this is a Portrait Party so there is no sitting fee and the packages are extremely reasonable. Email me if you want an evite with more information.

1 comment: