RJ, Campbell and I went to Coleman for Labor Day. It was so nice and relaxing. Of course my mom cooked enough food for an army (I love it!). It was great getting to just do nothing. Life has been so busy lately. We actually got to sit outside, count the stars and enjoy the nice night breeze. The whole family was there. Will came in from law school and Amber was there with her boyfriend. It made me even more ready for Fall.
Campbell LOVED her wagon my dad got her. My mom (Honey) pulled her around the house all weekend in it. It was so cute. We have been waiting for Campbell to be big enough to ride in it. You see, my dad (Pepe) picked it out and ordered it all on his own when we first found out we were pregnant. It was so cute. When the wagon arrived FedEx we were like, "Who ordered this?" My sweet dad said he saw it and thought Cam needed it. ha ha... So sweet. I have the best parents ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment