Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maternity Pictures

My bestest friend Lane, who is a professional photographer and also pregnant and due 6 weeks after me with a little girl, took some pregnancy pics of me (and baby Campbell) this week.  At first I didn't want to take pictures but Lane told me I would regret it if I didn't and now I think she is so right! She did such an awesome job on these pictures--- LANE YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Thank you so much for all your hard work and getting out in the cold when I know you didn't feel good.  I can't WAIT for her to take pictures of Campbell when she gets here!!!!! Her photography is awesome.
P.S. If anyone is looking for a good photographer you should give Lane a holla! http://www.laneharris.com/ or hit her up on her blog (just click on Harris Family on the left hand side of this page)


















5 comments:

  1. so cute ash! i love lane's work but you look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley - with a baby on the way in the next two weeks you are STILL stunning! great pics, lane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, really? How are you so cute that pregnant! I look like a beached whale!!! But not for long...at the hospital in labor as I type (but obviously not in too much pain yet since I'm on the internet!). I can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Ash. Glad you like the pictures as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete