Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love...

10 Cute "I love" moments with Campbell:
1.  I love the way she smells.
2.  I love her "coes" and "awws".
3.  I love the sucking and "I can't get enough" noise she makes when she eats.
4.  I love how peaceful she looks when she sleeps.
5.  I love how itty bitty she is.
6.  I love when she stares at me with those big blue eyes.
7.  I love holding her on my chest and comforting her.
8.  I love giving her kisses all day long.
9.  I love when her little fingers hold my finger.
and my favorite....
10.  I love how my heart melts when she smiles for no reason at all.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, so sweet! I'm very happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO sweet!!! I bet she is just an angel! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet baby girl too! Can I come see her again, please?

    ReplyDelete