Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Moses Has A Name!!!!

Well, it's offical.  RJ and I have decided on our daughters name :)  I've been debating on whether or not I would post it or wait until she gets here but what the heck! We LOVE the name and hopefully you will too. It's getting so close that I can't believe she will be here soon (I'm scared).  Everyone says life will change once she gets here... Anyway, back to her name.... drum roll please..... are you ready.... our baby girl's name will be Campbell May Moses :) 

Campbell is a family name on my side of the family.  My great grandfather's name (my dad's grandfather) was Campbell and I really wanted a name with family meaning.  Campbell was actually one of the first names we thought of but decided to exhaust ALL our choices before finalizing.  As for her middle name, May, it's the same as my middle name, my sister's middle name, my mother's middle/maiden name and so on. It was a given from the beginning even though RJ didn't know that :)  My grandparents last name is May and it just seemed right since they are so special to me.  When I called to tell my Mimi and Papaw her name they were so excited that I had used May.  It was cute.

Anyway, now all we have to do is wait for her to get here! Still shooting for January 22nd as of right now but who knows... things could change!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I cannot wait to snuggle on baby Campbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES IT! You know how I love family names! You will be a great mother... and MAKE RJ do some stuff too!

    ReplyDelete