Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Holidays-- Part 1

There are SO many pictures from Christmas that I am going to break it up into 3 posts. These pictures were taken on the days leading up to Christmas :) Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning still to come....

Campbell's 1st Candy Cane-- thanks Daddy!


Looks like someone had alittle too much fun playing with Campbell in her playpen... yep! that's RJ!
C loved being on Uncle Will's shoulders


Cam loving on her Honey and Pepe'


Uncle Will said no more pictures. What?! Are you joking?!? Do I take a lot of pictures?? ha



Beautiful Honey deciding on what to cook up next.


C LOVES dogs!




RJ, C and Uncle Will
Sweet Sweet Ruby! I love this lady. She's been our nanny/housekeeper since I was ONE! Amber and Will weren't even here yet. She's my 2nd mama!

Uncle Will. Look what he's looking at! :) BTW, my WHOLE family makes funny of me about having this blog. They always ask if the picture is "blog worthy?" Keep it coming you guys! Someday Campbell is going to love it, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment