Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me! LOL

FINALLY! The only thing on my Christmas list (okay, maybe there were a "few" more items on that list) but this was the BIGGEST came true today. Campbell has been saying Dada for some time now. I know babies usually say Dada first blah blah blah but as a mom I can't help but to be a little hurt. I mean, I'M the one that carried her for 10 months, got pricked all the time, got cut open, feed and bath her everyday and wake up with her in the middle of night... not so much Dada if you know what I mean.

I swear to you that she said Mama at the beginning but RJ thinks I was just dreaming it. LOL Maybe so. I guess I just wanted to hear that sweet little voice call me Mama. Anyway, yesterday at lunch Campbell looked up at me as I was feeding her and said MAMA! As loud and as clear as possible!!! YAY! The best part, everyone heard it-- my dad, brother, Ruby, and RJ were all sitting at the table. We all stopped and looked at each other like, "Did she just say what I think she just said?" Oh yes indeed! Crystal clear! She continued to say MAMA over and over and over! My heart melts when I hear that sweet little Christmas Angel say Mama and reach for me to pick her up. Best. Christmas. Present. Ever! Merry Christmas to ME!!!! :)

(p.s. If your looking for me, I'll be on Cloud 9!)

Campbell- 11 months, 3 days

1 comment:

  1. this made me cry! how sweet!!! can't wait for this moment! :)

    ReplyDelete