Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moses' Annual Christmas Party

Here are a couple of pictures from our party last night. It was SO MUCH FUN! I wish I would have gotten my *new* camera out sooner to get more pictures of everyone, but here are some of my favorite people :) A great group!



I LOVE these girls!! --- Laura, Ash, Jenn, Lane & Amy



Angie & JP




Lane & Johnny


The Newlyweds under the Mistletoe



My Bestie :)




RJ laughs because I talk to these 3 (plus Jenn) each about a million times a day! ha ha





The Katy Taylor boys--- RJ, Marcel & Jason





Kelly & Johnny




Ash & Lane






Michael & Jennifer




Laura & Angie



Crazy James Patrick Charles Johnston Warren (and yes, that is his FULL name!)





JP & Jason




Okay, these 2 are ridiculous! They sat on the "love seat" and giggled like school boys! Laura and I sat giggling at them! They go waaaayyyyy back (and remind us of the good ole days all the time!) LOL


JP & Angie







Beautiful Lollie :)


Sassy Ash



Energetic Jenn



Sweet Amy





The One and Only :)


I played around with my new camera before the party-- I'm loving it! It's being to look alot like Christmas around here.... :)































Campbell's Christmas Tree































Mistletoe




I still love my diamonds I did myself after we moved in about 5 years ago... I never get tired of looking at them :) I loved them so much I put them in Campbell's nursery too! :)


Our Christmas Tree (and Campbell's many gifts already) Usually there is a gate around the tree in case your wondering why she hasn't destroyed the tree.

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time at the party!! Love all the pics and your decorating! Oh and, you are turning into quite the photographer ;)

    ReplyDelete