Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Berry Sweet 1st Birthday

For Campbell's birthday we had a Strawberry Shortcake theme at our house. It was so cute! One of my teaching friends graciously offered to make the cake (Thank you Donna!!), Campbell's mini cake, and the cupcakes. Everyone had a great time and I'm sure was strawberry'ed out. Campbell is SO blessed to have so many wonderful people that love her!





Her Rock-A-Poodle Ash & Kelly gave her


Her "Oh So Super Cute" Chair from her Lollie & Poppy








She loved her lounge chair Aunt Barbara & Uncle Walt gave her

Martha Stewart Pom Pom's I made




Party Favors filled with pink candy from Dylan's Candy Shop
(which I might add is totally overpriced)





I loved how the cups turned out







A picture for each month



































(Lane's lounging because she broke her tailbone... ouch!)



Campbell's beautiful Aunts










Campbell was so cute... she got shy and put her head down on my shoulder when everyone started singing Happy Birthday

Her super cute highchair tutu :)
















Campbell laughing with her "Poppy" and future Father-in-law?!?!

Sweet Lauryn & Campbell
Look at all those presents-- C is a lucky girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment