

Campbell,
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you are 1 year old today! It seems like yesterday we were driving to the hospital to have you! I was so nervous and excited all at the same time. I had no idea the amount of joy you were about to bring your daddy and me. The last 12 months have gone by like a blur. It has without a doubt been the BEST 12 months of my life! Words can't express how much I love you. Seeing your sweet smile every day melts my heart all over again. "Tank Da" for being so cuddly, sweet, loving and perfect.
Love Always,
your Mommy & Daddy
P.S. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CAMPBELL!

Happy Birthday Campbell!!! I knew we would be BFFs from the beginning - I love a girl who can nap like me from the first time we met! And now I especially love when you take the bow out of my hair - why do our mommies always insist on the bows?! We are going to have so much fun this year together - my mommy is really excited about playing with y'all! Love, Maddie
ReplyDelete