WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD! I'm not joking. Creating this post was almost painful because it took forever! It's all going to be worth the TIME when it's in her blog book and she will have it forever, right??!? I keep telling myself that anyway! Some of the pictures are probably going to be overkill for everyone but I really wanted to capture everything for the blog.
Oh yes! We all have matching/coordinating Christmas PJ's. Of course, us girls always do matching pajamas but this year the boys (and kiddos) got to join. :) They were thrilled, let me tell you! ha
Santa's plate
Us ;)
Santa came!



Madden was so cute! We had to wake him up but then he came running to see.... CAMPBELL!! He didn't even care that Santa had come! He walked into the living room and immediately ran to C and yelled "CAMPBELL!!!!" :)
They love each other.


Who's up for a ride?!?
Saying Campbell loved her Coupe Car is an understatement!
Hello, American Girl. Honey and Pepe'...ummm... I mean, Santa, got this when we were in New York. Pepe' had to "try" out the stroller in the store to make sure Campbell would approve :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment