Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sugars & Tank Da

I can't get enough of my sweet little Campbell! The other day we were playing around and shot this video for fun. I told you she gives me sugars all the time :) She also is the most polite little girl... ha ha. She is into repeating everything I say. Some things are right on and she repeats them back and we can understand her. She LOVES to tell you tank da (aka Thank you). She tells me tank da when I give her Cheerios (each individual Cheerio- LOL). She tells me tank da when I pick her up, and when I give her a toy or after she gives me sugars. It is so cute! When I was little my grandfather said I did the same thing. I don't think he ever said thank you again after hearing me say tank da when I was Campbell's age. :) He always said tank da instead :) I guess history has a way of repeating itself after all. Enjoy the sweet video!

Campbell-- 11 Months, 3 Weeks


Untitled from Ashley Moses on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Sounded adorable but the visual part didn't work for me - maybe it's the iPad though. I!ll have to try the computer later

    ReplyDelete