
Finally, I am wearing makeup again and have retired "my workout uniform" as R.J. would call it (my uniform was a tank top and hot pink nike windshorts in case you were wondering). No, I was not working out it was just comfortable and actually fit. I am feeling better these days and make myself get up and do something everyday. My problem is I don't get very far. I'm good for a couple of hours in the morning and then the baby sends me home to take it's daily 3 hour nap. Yes, I said I take a 3 hour nap everyday (how lazy am I!!!!) I usually go eat lunch and get to run a couple of errands and then around 2p.m. I'm pooped! My head starts hurting and I'm out for the count. While you might be thinking a daily 3 hour nap would be nice-- it's not. I can't seem to get anything done. Plus, I have NEVER liked naps. I hate how they make me feel after I wake up but these days I don't really get a say in what I do. Let me back up and say that I'm still sleeping my full 12 hours at night! What the heck! Someone help me please. Now, I guess I don't take 3 hour naps everyday but I do take a nap daily whether it be an hour or four hours. The only problem I have found is sleeping positions. R.J. and I read our Pregnancy book every week and last week it said that I couldn't sleep on my back anymore because the babies weight puts pressure on my spine and major blood vessels. I can't sleep on my tummy anymore either for obvious reasons and I am a total tummy sleeper (this really sucks)! So, I'm down to only sleeping on my sides and the book said the left side is best for me to sleep on. Well, I really think this a crock of crap because woman 50 years ago didn't know any of this and they had healthy babies. I told R.J. I feel like they are nickel and diming me to death with this pregnancy! Okay, back to my story I was going to tell. Let me reminder you that R.J. is an engineer and follows the book on everything (rather annoying sometimes). One night not long after this, I was sleeping soundly around 3a.m. on my back (only position comfortable these days) when R.J. hit me and woke me up!!! He started yelling at me and told me I was sleeping on my back and to switch to my left side!!! Can you believe this?!?! First of all, I do not like to be woken up from my sleep and second of all he has taken this WAY TO FAR. I'm not sure what I yelled back but I can guarantee he won't be waking me up again from my sleep to tell me to switch to my side! I know he was just trying, but note to self-- don't wake up a sleeping pregnant giant :)

Ha!! This had me cracking up (the waking up by RJ in the middle of the night). I even told Michael and he was laughing too! Never wake the pregnant momma!
ReplyDeleteWe need to go for another walk soon.