Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Friday, August 14, 2009

Your laugh for the day!


My mom calls this morning and tells me that my picture is in our local paper for the Thursday Edition (humiliating!). Our Coleman Chronicle and Democratic Voice only runs Tuesday and Thursday and is 50 cents much like any small town paper. I immediately asked if she was joking and who put it in there and what am I wearing. I just knew I was going to embarrass myself and I was right. I later found out no one put my picture in there, every week they randomly put an old picture in the paper from an event back in the day and have people guess who it is. Lucky me, right? So, here's your laugh for the day! My mom and I think this picture was taken while I was in junior high (we think 8th grade) and I got 1st runner up in our local Christmas Pageant (no I never won any of the pageants I was in unlike my sister who only entered once and won it). I think there was only about 6 people in the Christmas Pageant that year... LOL. Don't you just love the puffy sleeves on my dress? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley, love the look girl!!! The puffy sleeves just totally make the outfit! LOL

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking HOT girl!

    ReplyDelete