Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

George Strait Concert

Since I hit the 16 week marker, I have felt so much better!! It's so weird, I woke up last Tuesday and had my energy back just like that. Don't get me wrong, I still get fatigued easily and it's getting harder for me to get around (I think I'm wobbling everywhere already!!) but I feel much better :) Thanks for all the prayers and for putting up with my morning sickness whining the last 4 months! Here's some pictures from the Sugarland/George Strait concert we went to on Saturday with Ash & Kelly. They both put on a great concert. I think I fall in love with George all over again everytime I see him in concert :)


R.J. and I
Kelly and Ash

Can you tell what baby gender we each are secretly rooting for?? LOL


Ash & I



Here's your 4 month preggy pic! I'm actually wearing mak-up and doing my hair again. Hallelujah!




No comments:

Post a Comment