
Today I did something that I told myself I would not do. I'm very disappointed in myself but at the same time it was soooo good. R.J. and I went to the grocery store this afternoon around 3p.m. to get groceries for the week. We had leftovers to eat tonight but I really wanted a pizza. So, I decided I would treat myself to one-- after all, I deserve it. I call the Pizza Hut that I always call and start to place my order (1 thin n' crispy medium 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 canadian bacon with mushrooms on all). The girl on the phone proceeds to tell me that they are out of mushrooms. Mushrooms!!!?!!? Really!?!?! I told her that I didn't want my pizza anymore. I mean, why would I pay to eat something that wasn't exactly what I wanted? I know it sounds stupid, but it wouldn't taste the same. I immediately got very upset for some progesteron reason and I started crying. Yes, I said crying (what the heck!!?!). R.J. was looking at me like I had lost my mind and I truly believe I have after recaping the event. I was just so upset because I was craving my certain pizza and I wanted it by golly. I hung up and knew of another Pizza Hut that I could go to. I got on my iphone to try and find the number to call in the order so it would be ready when I got there. But I couldn't get it because Pizza Hut wanted to know my address and I didn't know any addresses by the location that I wanted to go to. So I decided to call 411 and the lady was so rude. She gave me some Pizza Hut in Austin. By this time R.J. was getting very frustrated with me and I was frustrated with the situation. We then drove over to another Pizza Hut that we never go to and ordered my pizza. While I was in there another customer who was in high school just stared me up and down. I knew she couldn't tell if I was pregnant or just fat. It was pretty awkard and she won't stop staring at me. I ordered my pizza and for some reason I found myself spilling my guts about the whole episode to the Pizza Hut employee. Needless to say, I don't think I can ever go back in there without feeling totally stupid. I mean, why do I feel the need sometimes to tell my whole life story to strangers??!? I wish the story ended there but I then took the pizza home and ate the WHOLE PIZZA BY MYSELF minus 2 small slices! I have never ever done that before. I feel so guilty but oh my gosh it was good! I told myself when I got pregnant I wouldn't be that girl. I guess I was wrong! R.J. couldn't believe it!

Oh my gosh Ashley! That is the funniest story I have heard in a long time!! You really wanted that pizza and by golly, you were getting it, come hell or high water as they say!! Good for you and glad you ate almost the whole thing, makes me hungry for pizza LOL
ReplyDeleteVickie
i just ate queso for dinner... and i am not even pregnant. you live it up girl, just stay away from the sugar.
ReplyDeleteOh.my.gosh.you.crack.me.up! Poor Ash, cried over her pizza. Glad to hear you got your pizza, mushrooms and all! Looking forward to sushi? shhhhh....don't tell RJ.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious, Ashley!!! Don't feel guilty - sounds like this is something that's only happened once your whole pregnancy! Sorry about the hormones, I hear those are really hard :(
ReplyDelete