Family

Family

Campbell

Campbell

Connor

Connor

Collins

Collins

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My brother Will

Pictured are my sister Amber, my brother Will and me.


This past weekend my sister informed me that my brother Will reads my blog everyday. She said it cracks the family up because he reads the blog and then retells it in his "Ashley voice". LOL (In other words, making fun of me!!) I bet it's hiliarious because he's pretty funny. I made the mistake of telling my parents, Amber and Will that I liked the name Mallory for a girl(among many other names) when I first found out that I was expecting. Well, it stuck with him for some reason. Everytime I call the house and Will answers he asks how Mallory is doing or he tells me to remember and buckle up his neice Mallory! LOL.. It's pretty funny because as you know we don't know the sex of the baby yet. He calls the baby Mallory like it's really his or her name. It's going to be even more funny if the baby ends up being a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment